Professional Speaking for Conferences
If you are a business association, franchise group, sales organisation, school or professional service group who has people who need a positive boost, get Janice to speak at your conference.
De-motivated, disengaged or with a negative attitude, they are influencing others and costing you money.
Janice works with motivating these people to increased success in their personal and professional life. Drawing from a wealth of challenges and opportunities in life, gives her the 'Been there done that’ title. An experienced conference speaker, Janice tailors and customises each keynote presentation.
How you will benefit by hearing Janice . . .
- Your people will be more motivated and passionate about their future
- Your productivity will increase as your people feel valued
- Your participants will be 'wowed' with increased enthusiasm and positive
"Janice Davies spoke at our national Labour Inspectors' conference regarding work/life balance and stress management. Janice was bubbly and positive presenter who provided a timely reminder of those important subjects for our staff. She was pleasant and professional to deal with, and very accommodating of our needs." - Muriel Kelly, Principal Labour Inspector, Department of Labour
Read more >
Her cutting edge presentations are…
- Informative and interactive using accelerated learning techniques
- Tailored to all personality and learning styles
- Janice uses a 'hands-on' approach in every day language
"Thank you for your participation last Monday evening. The initial silence at the end of your excellent presentation told me you had hit the nail right on the head, whilst your firm but good natured handling of the group throughout was more than commendable. I would like to commend you upon is the depth of understanding displayed in respect of both our operations and needs - all from one quick meeting. That was quite incredible. We look forward to working with you in the future." - Robin McRae, IAG INSURANCE
The Hardest Presentation in My LifeThis short presentation is dedicated to my father. One hour before this keynote, I heard that after four and half years in hospital from a stroke, he had passed away. He would have wanted me to ‘step up’ to meet the challenge… I tried and did.
Her topics range from keynote, to one or two hours, half day to full day workshops.
Points of difference
- Download a copy of Janice's Presentation questionnaire and submit this for your free proposal
- Include a breakout session after her keynote
- Include additional products, follow ups or webinars to continue and re-enforce the learning experience
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
Visit Janice’s WebsitesInternational SelfDay
Your Online Help Guide
Other Motivational ResourcesRevamp Yourself DVD
Motivational Year Calendar...
Attitude 4 Success Report...
Attitude Workplace Report...
Dealing with Disengaged
Success Coaching Course...
Self Esteem Course...