7 Tips for Victims of Bullying
- Understand if it wasn’t you - the bully would target someone
- Bullies behind their bravado - are cowards with low self esteem
- The only way they ‘feel good’ is by trying to make you feel lousy
- Talk to someone who could help you believe in yourself
- Learn how to communicate assertively.
- Boost your self esteem
- You are not alone… and rise above this challenge
Articles on Bullying
Zealand has some of the highest rates of workplace bullying in the world
with nearly one in five employees being subjected to overbearing or belittling behaviour at work, new research shows. Workplace Bullying Article 15 April 2010.
- Susan Boyle was Bullied at School
- Bullying at School
With New Zealand school ranking high on the list of bullying in schools, it is time adults took notice and action. Read more...
- Bullying create Self Esteem
Feeling powerful is one of the characteristics of bullies. They feel great when they see another person cringe after they have challenged them either verbally, emotionally or physically and this can even stretch to spiritually. Read more...
Listen & Watch Janice Davies Speak About Bullying on TV and Radio
Specialist Janice Davies talks to RadioLIVE’s Marcus Lush about New Zealand
being one of worst countries for workplace bullying
bullying in New Zealand
7:55AM Friday April 16, 2010
Attitude specialist Janice Davies talks about the incidence of workplace bullying following an alarming report from Massey University into the subject.
Download a FREE Ebook...
Bullying Victim to Global Leader – Janice shares her journey - The Success Attitude AND How to Get It…
My book is proof - it can be done!
Your Online Help Guide
Promotional Kits for Selfday
FREE For use in ezines, newsletters, work, schools, homes or groups.
- Information Sheet
- General information and Overview
- How to get involved
- General Article
- Self-esteem tips for children
- Self-esteem tips for the workplace
- Boost your Esteem Worksheet
- Success Journal
- Download now >
Click here for a FREE water cooler in NZ ..
Is your cell phone’s EMA radiation